We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business – delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
We recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
Oxford Risk LLC, Fairlawn, Ohio
Oxford Risk is seeking an experienced Property & Casualty Insurance Agent with 2 – 4 years sales experience!
Are you looking to start a sales career with a successful Insurance Agency based in Fairlawn, OH? Are you an eager, sales-minded professional with a passion for the insurance industry in personal lines & small business looking to work in an energetic, positive environment? Then this may be the right position for you!
We offer great benefits including:
- Auto allowance
- Ownership opportunity as book size increases
This is a salary plus commission position. Salary depending on years of sales experience.
- Ohio Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Sales experience is required
- Driven and self -motivated
- Understanding of Personal and Small Business Insurance
- Strong insurance marketing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in an environment with minimal instruction and a high degree of accuracy
- Pleasant telephone manner
- One location
- On the road
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Please send resume with cover letter to email@example.com